Mass Effect 4 Trailer: The first impression one gets after watching the Official Cinematic Reveal Trailer and the Gameplay trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda is how much one misses upon first viewing. The premise is simple: in a post apocalyptic world with no future on Earth, Mankind has embarked on a mission to set foot on a new world, in our nearest galaxy Andromeda. In this partucular article we will be talking about Mass Effect 4 Trailer mainly.
- The first scenes in the cinematic trailer reveal how, after hundreds of years of travel, a gravel-voiced narrator unravels the hopes and dreams which the crew of the spaceships carries with them. Dazed and confused after so long, the crew carrier ‘Hyperion’ is seemingly ambushed by unknown native forces.
- Aliens, armed to the teeth. Mankind was not expecting them. The open world environment has so much immersive detail it reveals very little at first glance. Upon prolonged viewing, two things come to light: one, that weird, large and powerful creatures are waiting to trap the arriving aliens unawares.
- As the trailer reveals, it is man who is the enemy and not the other way around. A male character is informed that he can be the new ‘pathfinder’, presumably one who helps occupy and colonize a planet. The characters are wearing a spacesuit which acts both as a spacesuit as well as a direction-guiding device with thrusters.
Mass Effect 4 Trailer (Official 4K Gameplay)
- The Asari is accompanying the humans and is wary when they stumble upon gravity well. Giant mechanical creatures, similar to the ones in the Transformers movies, attack the protagonists. Near the end, the starship ‘Tempest’ is seemingly attacked by incoming droves of some sort of alien spacecraft.
They strafe the starship and the Asari shoot at them. It is unknown if the attacking spacecraft are manned or drones. Near the end, a huge alien craft flies overhead, leaving the already-beleaguered arrivers seemingly intimidated. The cinematic reveal ends with an alien with a distinctive, halo-like head, testing and jeering at the humans, before he seems to attack one of them. Note that the humans are being held captive by orange waist-bands.
Mass Effect Andromeda Official Announcement Trailer
The Gameplay trailer is expressive and rather well-presented. The Frostbite 3 gaming engine is put to good use, as well as a novel open world environment, unseen in the original Mass Effect trilogy. Players take over sibling Sara or Scott Ryder from a third-person perspective in this action role-playing game format by EA. A six-wheeled vehicle named Nomad is available for players’ exploration. The naming is rather apt, for man is not welcome on the new planet. We are informed that the new game plays best on a 4K display screen. The Gameplay shows the player, as Scott, raiding a seemingly underground vault.
A scanning system on the spacesuit’s helmet reveals life forms, similar to thallose Riccia plants on Earth, which should have been long dead, but are not. The high dynamic range detailing on an unscaled open world environs seems delicious. As the players approach ridges, the surface seems to generate automatically, surprising users to an extent. The platforms on which the structures are set are astoundingly big and remarkably well detailed.
A huge planet drilling device is seen near the Gameplay teaser, which is shown to be an alien device that has been activated by the humans, to what purpose unknown. Holographic imagery of other world serve up endless potential for exploration. The humans and the Asari run when an attack takes place.
- The graphics look good, the running, ducking and shooting motion looks dynamic and organic and the attention to detail, like the rising pitch of the background music to signal approaching danger, is remarkably and commendably done. Early adopters and enthusiasts are encouraged to sign up for Mass Effect: Andromeda to view the game first hand at the earliest.
Mass Effect 4 Official Cinematic Trailer
The alien bad guys are called the Kett. Bioware has confirmed they are bipedal, distinct from the humans and other aliens and armed. We expect the gameto have a complicated dialogue tree, presumable romantic relationships with companions, with cooperative multiplayer features. Expect the Mass Effect: Andromeda to launch in early 2017.