Mass Effect 4 Features (Andromeda): We are approaching the end of the year 2016 and all eyes are on the news and updates regarding the new releases that are scheduled in the earlier parts of the year 2017. Among the big releases that are scheduled in 2017, one of the big names is Mass Effect Andromeda which is often called as Mass Effect 4 as well. Here we will mainly be focussing on probable Mass Effect 4 features.
Mass Effect 4 Features Wishlist (Probable)
The followers of the game across the world has been looking forward to the features of the game since the official announcement and here’s how the game might look like when it officially makes it appearance in 2017.
- The developer of the action role-playing game Mass Effect Andromeda, Bioware and its publisher EA announced the arrival of the game way back in the month of June in 2015. And with the official release of the game coming soon fans are getting more and more eager to know about the game particularly regarding the characters and the weapons that they are using before getting the first hand experience of the game Mass Effect 4. Now let's dig more into the Mass Effect 4 Features.
MASS EFFECT 4 Plot
The game Mass Effect 4 is all set to get a new setting which has already moved on from the Milky Way Galaxy in the second edition of the series of games under the title Mass Effect. And the latest upcoming edition of the game will see the players waking up in a new galaxy which is named as Andromeda. The game being set after a gap of 600 years there will be no continuation of the story of Shepard.
MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA Maps
The biggest change that is going to be notices in the game is the environment of the game. The Mass Effect Andromeda is going to features an open world environment which is completely new as far as the Mass Effect franchise is concerned. So it remains to be seen how this new feature of the game works when the game actually hits the market in Spring 2017.
Also the game Mass Effect 4 entails in battles between numbers of planets the native creatures of whose are not properly known. The thing which is going to be highly at stake is the existence of humanity which is going to be prime concern of the players. So this inter-planetary battle suggests that the maps are going to cover a vast expanse of the lands in all the planets. The entire planets will be up for exploration once the player starts the game which is going to be update keeping mind that the first three editions of the Mass Effect franchise only allowed players to explore the linear places.
MASS EFFECT 4 Characters
The player of the game Mass Effect 4 which has been renamed by Bioware as the Mass Effect Andromeda long way back during the official announcement will be playing either as a female character Sara Ryder or male character Scott Ryder.
- The latest edition of the game provides the users such an opportunity to make all the more popular. Both of these characters are the children of Alec Ryder who was one of the N7 special force soldiers. Previously the players could only choose from the six characters classes assigned with special set of skills.
- Another notable feature that is set to come in Mass Effect Andromeda is the customization option. The gamers can customize the character with which they will be playing in this third-person action role-playing game. In the previous versions of the game the users did not have the option to customize the assigned set of skills but in this new game they can do so.
Also it is revealed by the director of Mass Effect 4 Mac Walters that the players can adjust the points assigned to the skills by default so that they can make the characters suitable to survive in any of the conditions that they might face in course of playing the game.
- The game will see the players starting a couple of squadmates. One of those two squad mates is a male character named Liam and the female squadmate is named as Peebee. Also it is revealed that there might a couple more – one is going to be a biotic Cora and a krogan named Drack.
- The Mass Effect 4 allows the characters to fall in romantic relationships with other.
- One striking thing in this matter is the fact that the developer of the game has incorporated the idea of same-sex relationship in the game. So that is definitely going to be one of the path breaking steps as far as the gaming world is concerned.
There will be at least two new races in the game Mass effect Andromeda. These are going to be ‘Khet’ which got renamed to ‘Kett’ later on and the “Remnant”. One of the races is going to be an ancient “guardian” one who is peaceful while the other is more aggressive than the other one.
mASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Graphics
The game Mass Effect Andromeda is set to come out with a 4K resolution. The game will not be available in virtual reality. But the upcoming game Mass effect 4 does promise a better graphic designing than the previous counterparts as the trailers have revealed.
- The different kinds of environments that have been projected in all the trailers do promise a better graphics for the game.
- The 4K resolution will definitely enhance the experience of the gamers who are eager to get a copy of the game once it releases in the market.
Regarding the weapons that are going to be made available for use of the characters featuring the mass Effect 4, it can be said that we can expect some extra-ordinary weapons to be coming.
- We can expect the m-8 Avenger to feature in this edition of the game from Bioware as it has been one of the natively used weapons here. It is also a very reliable as far as automatic rifles are concerned.
- The semi-automatic M-96 Mattock is also one of the probable weapons that might feature in this game. one of the powerful weapons is definitely going to be the Phaeston which for the first time came into being in the Mass Effect 3.
- We might in for the M-920 Cain as one of the weapons which can destroy anything at one go. Even if it does work on the first attempt, the target will surely be destroyed slowly. Such is the power of the M-920 Cain. Another weapon which featured in Mass Effect and is in the list of probables is the Sync Laser which is a bit under performing compared what it promised.
- The Arc Projector could also be one of the weapons that are set to make a comeback into the game after missing out in the Mass effect 3.
The best thing aout this is that it works well against shielded opponents while the teammates cannot be hit by this one. Another weapon which works well against the shielded opponents is the M-5 Phalanx and it is expected that this one will also feature in the game Mass effect Andromeda.
- Besides this other weapons that can feature in this upcoming game from Bioware include the likes of M-98 Widow the sniper rifle and the M-22 Eviscerator which is capable of mass killing. Also, M-300 Claymore falls in the list of the weapons that can feature in the game Mass Effect Andromeda.
MASS EFFECT 4 Vehicles
Also the six-wheeled vehicle which looks like a bug is going to make a comeback into the scenes in the game Mass Effect Andromeda which is going to provide a nostalgic feel to the game.
- The previously called “Mako” will come in as the “Nomad”. Also the game will find the characters taking control of the spaceship “Tempest” which in the older editions of the game Mass Effect from Bioware was called the “Normandy”.
The game Mass Effect Andromeda can be played in the cooperative multiplayer mode which is also one of the striking features of the game. This will allow the players to have another person as the teammate while going out on the missions. The Loyalty Missions are one of the most popular features of this game and the cooperative gameplay mode will help the players to achieve success at the end of the mission. .
- It actually modifies the single player mode of the game and allow additional players to be a part of that. Also it increases the difficulty level of the game. So the cooperative gameplay is also going to be one of the most exciting features of the game Mass Effect Andromeda which is scheduled to be coming out in the month of March in 2017.
However, much of these things are in a state of speculations despite there are a lot of things which have been already confirmed. It is for sure that the fans of the Mass Effect series will be eager to get hands on experience of the game very soon. And for that they don’t have to wait for long as it is less than six months that the game is going to released officially. Till then the wait must explore these Mass Effect Andromeda features to come out officially.